It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Bellevue, WA 98004 US
An esteemed wealth advisory firm located in Bellevue, WA is seeking an Associate Advisor to provide support to their team of lead advisors. The firm offers investment and financial planning services for individuals and families, many of whom work in the tech industry as executives. They are looking for a certified financial planner with 3 years of experience working in an associate advisor role. The position offers a hybrid work schedule, with 1-2 days in-office and presents an excellent opportunity for growth and mentorship!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Support Lead Advisors
- Prepare for client meetings
- Follow up with clients
- Assist Lead Advisors with review prep for meetings
- Maintain communication with CPAs and estate planning attorneys
- Keep track of long-term multitasking items
- Manage tax items, insurance, estate planning, and other related matters for clients
- Communicate with the designated trader and Lead Advisors on all aspects of the job
- Attend prospect meetings to discuss the process and proposals
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- 3+ years of experience as an Associate Advisor
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field is preferred
- Must have CFP
- CPA is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is preferred
- 100% health coverage for employees with HAS
- 401k with 4% match
- 15 days PTO
- 10 days PSL
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, apply now!
#INDACT #INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID