It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Bellevue, WA 98004 US
We are seeking to hire a top-notch Associate Advisor to join a leading wealth management firm! This company prioritizes their employees by ensuring their work environment is positive, motivating, and successful.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing the overall service offering for assigned clients, which includes managing all the financial planning subject areas and ensuring the clients portfolio is invested to target. The ideal candidate is an accountable go-getter that is independent and responsible.
This position offers wonderful benefits and competitive pay. Candidate must be local to Bellevue, WA, as the position is held on-site.
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Provide exceptional client service, supporting the advisory team in client interactions and documentation
- Assist with the preparation of financial modeling, tax planning, and client meetings
- Facilitate client education on using online tools and reports
- Maintain client data, file organization, and CRM updates
- Contribute to a culture of excellent client service standards
- Prepare and finalize executive summaries
- Answer the general phone line during business hours and meet established deadlines
- Work effectively in a team environment and demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Engage in other projects and duties as required
- 2-4 years of experience in a financial industry support role
- Series 65 license is mandatory; additional relevant licenses are a plus
- Actively pursuing or interested in obtaining a CFP certification
- Strong client service focus with back-office support skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with financial platforms like Schwab and Fidelity
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a forward-thinking approach
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KL1