It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Carlsbad, CA 92011 US
A real estate investment and construction firm in Carlsbad, CA that specializes in affordable housing for homeless individuals, seniors and multi-family properties is seeking an Assistant Controller to oversee accounting operations. You will be working closely with the Corporate Controller to help implement accounting processes and procedures and to ensure accurate financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in real estate and development accounting, with a solid understanding of GAAP principles.
This exciting opportunity comes with growth opportunities, health benefits, a 401k, generous PTO and the flexibility of a 3 day in office, 2 day remote hybrid position! The office atmosphere is one that has a sponsored lunch every month, snacks for employees and a ping-pong table for those who enjoy a little friendly competition during their break!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Oversee the general ledger and ensure the accuracy of all financials
- Collaborate with the Corporate Controller to develop and implement accounting processes, procedures, and controls
- Prepare monthly financial reports and statements
- Create budgets and forecasts
- Maintain schedules for balance sheets and accounts, including recommendations for distributions
- Assist in leading financial statement audits
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field
- 4+ years of accounting experience with progressing financial responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in real estate, development, or related fields
- Strong knowledge of GAAP principles
- Experience with Sage 300/Timberline, CRE, and Textura is a plus
- Affordable housing experience is preferred
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Personable and comfortable collaborating with diverse teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Company-sponsored Disability and Life insurance
• 401K plan participation with Company match
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Opportunities for professional development
• Hybrid working environment
• Flexible work schedule as business needs permits
• Company-wide events!
If you are ready to take a step up in your accounting career as an Assistant Controller, then don’t let this exciting opportunity get away, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID