It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
San Diego, CA 92131 US
A family office with 1 million square feet of commercial real estate is seeking a polished, professional, and hungry Assistant Property Manager in San Diego, CA to join their team. As our Assistant Property Manager, you will manage and maintain operations, answer tenant questions, and maintain lease agreements. You will work with vendors to ensure the properties maintenance, security, and condition are top-notch.
Pay Range: $55,000-$80,000 DOE
- Provide hands-on oversight of office, retail, and industrial portfolio
- Maintain positive relationships with tenants, resolve their questions and concerns, and track lease agreements and contracts
- Manage relationships with a variety of vendors
- Tend to build and grounds maintenance, including supervising repairs, capital projects, and tenant buildouts
- Assist with financial performance reports, annual budgets, CAM expense calculations, and collections
- Secure property by contracting with security patrol service, installing and maintaining security devices, and responding to emergencies
- Be available after business hours to respond to unplanned situations and emergencies
- 2+ years of commercial property management experience
- Working knowledge of Yardi (highly preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel (intermediate - formulas, basic level pivot tables/VLOOKUP's, collaboration in sheets and relating to each other)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- CAM reconciliation preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous customer service
- High level of integrity and outstanding work ethic
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a team player attitude
- Respects confidentiality
- Medical coverage - company pays 75% of employee premium after 90 days
- 40 hours of PTO front-loaded after 90 days, 80 hours accrued per pay period years 1-5, add 3rd week after 5 years
- Simple IRA - company matches 3% of gross income after 1 year of employment
- 8-10 paid holidays per year
- Mileage reimbursement per IRS reimbursement rate
Join their team of property management experts and help them maximize asset value and tenant satisfaction while ensuring compliance with regulations.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE