It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Assistant Account Manager (P&C Insurance)
Torrance, CA 90501 US
A specialized P&C insurance broker is seeking an Assistant Account Manager in Torrance, CA. This position offers onsite for the first 90 days and a hybrid structure after! This position will be responsible for assisting the account manager with day-to-day duties and ensuring that all procedures are being followed and documented.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Assist the Account Manager with day-to-day duties including insurance assisting, ordering loss runs, issuing certificates, processing endorsements, issuing evidence of insurance and ID cards, putting together the renewal and marketing file, and ordering MVRs
- Ensure that all procedures are being followed and documented
- Use Online Rating and Microsoft Office
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Prior experience in the P &C insurance industry
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and able to work in a paperless environment
- Ability to follow procedures
- Knowledge of Applied Tam or EPIC is a huge plus
- Contribution is up to 4% based on company performance
- Eligibility after 30 days of employment
- HMO is 100% covered for employees
- Eligibility from the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Provides dental and vision coverage at an affordable cost
- 1.5 days of PTO accrued per month
- In January, employees receive 18 PTO days upfront
- Vacation days are front-loaded after the first year of employment
- Includes PSL (Paid Sick Leave)
- 13 paid holidays
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow in the insurance industry and work in a small family-like atmosphere with a focus on work-life balance, then we encourage you to apply today!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDINS #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE