It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Portland, OR 97216 US
A leading industrial manufacturing company is seeking multiple Assembly Technicians to join their team in Portland, OR. Our client is one of the largest and most innovative suppliers of pneumatic power tools.
The Assembly Technician is responsible for the assembly, testing, and troubleshooting of electrical and electromechanical assemblies and products. The right candidate must have high attention to detail and works well in a fast paced environment.
Pay Range: $45,760 - $49,920 DOE
- Read and interpret assembly schematics and drawings
- Accurately lay out, assemble, and/or wire DC tool and controller assemblies to drawings and/or work instructions
- Apply a mechanical aptitude to solve problems and make recommendations for production improvements
- Troubleshoot assemblies for workmanship and quality
- Perform tool testing procedures, record data, and prepare certification per set parameters
- Provide assistance to the Service department for repairs
- Assist with troubleshooting electrical control circuits
- Assist with troubleshooting mechanical stack ups
- Work closely with the Engineering team on new product introduction and prototyping
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or an Associate's degree
- Detail oriented, task-driven, and reliable
- Proficient in MS Office and time reporting software
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Electrical assembly skills and soldering
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR #INDCA