It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sterling, VA 20166 US
A cybersecurity leader in the aerospace and government industry is searching for an Architecture Engineer to join their team in Sterling, VA! They are looking for an experienced network engineer to focus on interpreting customer requirements for service delivery in cybersecurity by applying design standards, evaluating new technologies and overseeing the network architecture. The right person for this job has at least 16 years of combined education and experience with DoD compliance and active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance to work on cutting-edge projects with top-level government clients. The position comes with an attractive salary and strong bonus structure, excellent health benefits, guaranteed yearly technical training, flexible work arrangements and much more! If you want to be at the forefront of the dynamic world of cybersecurity, apply now!
Pay Range: $200,000 - $205,000 DOE
- Interpret customer requirements and apply standard design approaches for service delivery, with full documentation including diagrams and bill of materials
- Evaluate new technologies in a private test lab, test changes to production networks, and support production enterprise network
- Schedule maintenance windows for service transitions with minimal impact on critical data flows
- Provide technical expertise to operations engineers and technicians for fault isolation and resolution
- Develop secure network designs compliant with DISA STIGs and enterprise policies
- Supervise network support specialists for efficient and effective network service planning and coordination
- Continually develop and improve design products, processes, and systems for team efficiency
- 16 years of experience in a combination of work history and education (equivalent to Doctorate + 8 years, Masters + 10 years, Bachelors + 12 years, Associates + 14 years, or HS + 16 years)
- Compliance with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 (Security+ CE)
- Experience in Network Engineering with Tier3 or higher network operations/design and implementation
- Expertise in routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP), switching and trunking protocols (VLANs, 802.1q, port-channels)
- Active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance
- Network engineering/design experience specific to CAN/LAN, MPLS WANs, network management tools, and firewalls is preferred
- Extensive BGP experience, with Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent knowledge is preferred
- Initiative to work unsupervised as part of a network engineering team is preferred
- Experience establishing process, developing documents, and organizing repositories is a plus
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonus
- Medical insurance
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible work arrangements
- Guaranteed technical training every year
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company with long-standing contracts
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting