It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Jonestown, TX 78645 US
A first-of-its-kind community-building smart home start-up company out of Jonestown, TX is looking for a Lead Application Architect. Our client is looking for someone who can come in and build out/manage a team of developers while building out the website for outside vendors to connect via the web, mobile, and software, as well as potential tenants/buyers. Technical development abilities are equally as important as leadership abilities.
Pay Range: $175,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Collaborate with product owner and designer. Architect and develop new features, Implement UI/UX design Implement web APIs and backend business logic
- Mentors junior web developers on technical issues and modern web development best practices and solutions
- Assists web developers in template development, testing, debugging, integration, and deployment in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Participates in the analysis, definition, and scoping of new projects
- Consistently meet or exceed project deadlines and provide 2nd tier on-call support as needed
- Collaborates with business partners, other Information Technology (IT) teams, and senior application developers to arrive at recommendations for technology decisions
- Serve as a supervisor and career counsellor for a group of developers (1 to 4 team members)
- Contribute to group-wide best practices in coding, and continuous integration
- Lead a team to write and deliver code that is modular, highly scalable, and robust to achieve better quality, satisfy stakeholders, and delight customers
- Minimum 4 years in basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, storage, and interfacing
- 2+ years in the role of a team leader, with experience managing at least 2 subordinate web developers, or software engineers
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, problem-solving, and complexity
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- A drive to keep up with the latest technology both at work and at home
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- Familiar with Jamstack
- Fluent with Responsive design, CSS grid, and pre-processors like SASS
- Fluent with Hooks and Redux
- Proficient with REST standards, NoSQL, and AWS templates
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (100% coverage)
- 15 days PTOs (Available after 60 days)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Open door policy
#LI-POST #ZR #LI-ONSITE #INDOPS