It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Annapolis, MD 21401 US
A small tax planning firm in Annapolis, MD has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! You will be responsible for a variety of office tasks that include monitoring voicemails and emails, running reports, scanning documents, drafting letters, organizing paperwork, restocking the office, sending mail and other administrative tasks.
This is the perfect entry-level position for someone with the right skills, a willingness to learn and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. If you are looking for the opportunity to build a valuable skill set in the financial services industry, this is the position for you! You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes a cell phone and internet stipend and some reimbursement for daycare!
Pay Range: $19 - $21/hr DOE
- Check voicemails and emails on a daily basis
- Print calendars for staff meetings
- Run and print reports using software
- Scan documents and maintain client binders
- Prepare follow-up letters for clients
- Pull client binders in advance of meetings
- Assist with occasional spreadsheet preparation after 60 days
- Restock office supplies as needed
- Take mail to the mailbox located nearby
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and Adobe
- Basic knowledge of Excel is required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and handle various day-to-day duties
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior administrative assistant experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Section 105 Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- Discretionary profit sharing
- $20/month for cell phone
- $50/month for internet
- 2 weeks PTO
- 11 paid holidays
- Reimbursement for daycare
If you are ready to take the first step towards an administrative career, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IR1