It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sales Administrative Assistant
Elgin, IL 60124 US
Our client is currently seeking a skilled Administrative Assistant to provide support to their sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the sales department which includes data creation and interacting with customers. The ideal candidate for this position will have 1 year of sales assistant experience and offer great customer service over the phone.
Pay Range: $42,000 - $60,000 DOE
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including scheduling appointments, managing calendars, and preparing reports
- Assist with the preparation of sales proposals, contracts, and presentations
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide information about our products and services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer and sales records
- Process sales orders and coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of products
- Assist with the organization of sales events and trade shows
- Perform general administrative tasks such as answering phones, filing, and managing office supplies
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant in a sales environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Associate or bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field preferred
- BCBS PPO Health Insurance coverage at 100%, zero out of pocket – the company covers the deductible, and the employee pays 10% while the employer pays 90%
- Dental and Vision insurance (employee pays 10%, employer pays 90%)
- 401K with up to 4% match (after 90 days)
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR