It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Pasadena, CA 91101 US
A global manufacturing leader that produces cutting-edge transportation solutions for electric transit and sky rail systems is seeking a skilled Accounts Receivable Supervisor. In this role, you will be an essential member of the Accounting team by managing the Accounts Receivable function. The position involves invoicing, cash flow forecasting, reconciliations and coordination with internal teams and clients to understand complex invoices related to various business activities. If you have 3-5+ years of accounts receivable experience, with 2 years in a supervisory role, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, this is a great opportunity for you!
This is a great company to work for in an in-demand industry that is driving the sustainable future of public transportation. You will enjoy a supportive work atmosphere where everyone is kind and respectful. The position comes with a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and other great perks such as opportunities for growth, fun company-wide events, paid parking, office snacks and more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Manage Accounts Receivable to perform the following, but not limited to, activities:
- Prepare customer billings in line with sales contracts and product shipments.
- Communicate internally and with customers to resolve billings and grants related issues.
- Prepare AR aging report and follow up on collection issues and actions.
- Reconciliation between general ledger and accounts receivable sub-ledger details.
- Work on sales tax compliance and related tasks to ensure sales taxes are properly calculated and paid to tax authorities.
- Prepare forecast for cash inflows from AR and future sales as part of cash flow forecast.
- Ensure tasks are performed timely as required for month-end close.
- Support external audit by providing requested documents or information.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or related field.
- Five years of related experience with in-depth knowledge of accounting policies and internal controls and Accounts Receivable with two years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in SAP preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Detail-oriented, attentive to accuracy, well-organized, ability to multitask workload, and a self-starter.
- Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Medical insurance with option for 100% employee premium coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 10 days PTO
- 401k with 2% match
- Paid parking
- Company wide events
- Modern office space
- Full kitchen with snacks
- Supportive work atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
If you are an accounting professional who wants to work in the cutting-edge industry of new energy, this is a great opportunity for you! Apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting