It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Fairfax, VA 22033 US
A leading energy efficiency, engineering, environmental, and management consulting firm is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their accounting department in Fairfax, VA! This role requires at least 3 years of accounting experience and it involves handling a significant volume of invoices, ensuring accurate and timely accounts receivable processes. The company has great leadership and an open-door policy, where you will benefit from a healthy work culture that includes company-sponsored contests and events, 24/7 gym access, generous time off, professional development opportunities and so much more!
Pay Range: $48,000 - $55,000 DOE
- Manage accounts receivable processes for a diverse client base, processing a high volume of invoices
- Utilize QuickBooks Desktop and Microsoft Excel for invoicing, payment posting, and data management
- Generate and send invoices promptly and accurately
- Update status notes in Excel and import/export data
- Collaborate with the Controller and assist with additional tasks as assigned
- 2-3+ years of recent accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- 1+ year of QuickBooks Desktop experience in a professional setting
- Experience processing a high volume of invoices (200+/week would suffice)
- Must be located within an 18-mile radius of the Fairfax, VA area
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is preferred
- Experience in skilled trade industries such as construction, roofing, plumbing, or HVAC is preferred
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills is preferred
- General Ledger knowledge is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Profit sharing based on tenure
- Generous PTO and holidays off
- Access to a 24/7 gym
- Company-sponsored events and contests
- Team-oriented and collaborative work environment
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting