It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Accounts Payable Specialist
West Hollywood, CA 90069 US
A luxury real estate group based in West Hollywood, CA is in search for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join them onsite at their beautiful office on the sunset strip! In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a full range of accounts payable functions while working independently and efficiently to process a high volume of payments. The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ AP experience and a strong working knowledge of ERP accounting software, with a background in property management or real estate being highly preferred.
The company presents a creative and innovative work environment with a polished atmosphere and close-knit team. They prioritize internal promotions and career development and provide excellent benefits. If you’re an Accounts Payable Specialist with goals to advance in your career, this is a great opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $54,080 - $72,800 DOE
- Process invoices and prepare checks for regular operating expenses
- Track and monitor current expenses to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments
- Prepare special checks as requested by management, obtaining necessary approvals
- Build and pay monthly Account Current statements
- Handle weekly payment of other company statements and invoices
- Create and update data in accounting systems accurately
- Generate reports and perform data analysis as needed
- Communicate via email with internal departments and external vendors
- Collaborate with department managers to obtain invoice approvals
- Audit invoices for payment accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Utilize MS Office tools, particularly Word and Excel, for accounting tasks
- Maintain working knowledge of ERP accounting software, preferably Yardi
- Perform data entry and ensure data accuracy
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience in a high-volume accounting department
- Proficiency in an ERP accounting software, preferably Yardi
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including filtering and V-lookups
- Property management, real estate, or construction industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or associate's degree is preferred
- Excellent memory retention and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Medical insurance – 100% coverage for employee
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Onsite parking!
To learn more about this great opportunity and work at a high-end office within walking distance of several restaurants on the sunset strip, apply now!
#INDACT #INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE