It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Spring, TX 77379 US
An up-and-coming market leader in the construction industry is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Accounting Manager to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for managing job costing, customer billing, balancing cash flow, closing the monthly books and assisting with financial planning to scale company growth. You will also be required to assist with contract administration, insurance work and to support the insurance coordinator.
Our client has strong family-values and genuinely cares for people, so they are looking for someone to join their team that cares about customers as people and has a mindset to pursue personal growth. This is a flexible hybrid position for the right person!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Manage accounting functions for a commercial general contractor
- Job costing for projects
- Manage changes on projects, including back charges and project activities
- Customer billing, change orders, WIP, and cost percentage billing
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Conduct monthly draws from subcontractors
- Forecast cash flow on a month-to-month basis
- Close the books monthly
- Assist the outsourced CFO with financial planning to continue scaling and growing
- Offer support for contract administration, insurance, and the hiring coordinator
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- 2 years of experience in construction for a commercial general contractor
- Experience with Lien releases and Construction Draws
- Degree preferred but not required
- QuickBooks Desktop experience required
- 10-15% discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 50% coverage for base plan including dependents
- Ability to upgrade medical plan
- 401k plan with no match eligibility after 90 days
- 2 weeks of PTO
If you value growth, ingenuity and teamwork then apply to be an Accounting Manager today!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR