It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Liverpool, NY 13090 US
A forward-thinking accounting firm that provides personalized financial solutions to businesses is seeking an Audit and Accounting Manager to join their team in Liverpool, NY! They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in public accounting with strong tax knowledge, who values a coaching style culture and can think creatively, outside the box. This is a great place to work if you enjoy making relationships and working with people, as you will be mainly interacting with clients by helping them develop strategies and provide services that directly support their businesses. This is a hybrid position at an amazing firm where they always put people, so if you’ve been looking to achieve a better work life balance, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Manage client relationships for approximately 60 clients, with a primary focus on small business accounting and tax planning
- Provide tax planning and advisory services, conducting regular discussions with clients regarding tax preparation
- Review and oversee the work of staff accountants and bookkeepers, ensuring the quality and accuracy of financial statements
- Transition clients towards a subscription-based service model, promoting monthly payments for services
- Handle various tax returns, including 1040, 1120, and 1065, with a focus on 1040 returns
- Collaborate with clients to understand their unique needs and deliver tailored financial solutions
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Strong tax knowledge
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field
- CPA is preferred
- Ability to obtain an EA (Enrolled Agent) certification within a year
- Familiarity with tax programs such as Lacerte and Canopy is preferred
- QuickBooks Online experience is a plus, but training can be provided
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Hybrid work schedule
- Work life balance
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-HD1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting