It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Del Mar, CA 92014 US
A luxurious real estate investment company based in Del Mar, CA is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team! This role will be working closely with the Controller and will be handling an array of duties and entities for the company from an accounting standpoint. Seeking a polished, motivated, energetic, and sharp candidate who is seeking high growth opportunities and wants to learn all the ins and outs within the real estate industry from an accounting standpoint. This position is offering a solid base compensation package, great benefits, a hybrid schedule, and a fast track to a higher-level accounting position.
Pay Range: $75,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Property level accounting books and records for 15+ entities
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to investors and lenders
- Complete monthly and year-end closing procedures, interface with CPA for timely distribution of K-1s to investors
- Responsible for construction loan draw process submittal
- Prepare/review monthly bank reconciliations, journal entries, monthly debt service for processing, approving invoices for payment, budget preparation, processing of distributions, sale distribution calculations
- Proficiency with 1031 exchanges, syndications, LLC. structures, etc
- 5 + years of accounting/finance
- Interested or on track to getting CPA
- Proficient in QuickBooks and MS Office Suite
- Polished, professional, and outgoing demeanor