It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller
Nashville, TN 37203 US
Boutique Recruiting has partnered with a thriving real estate firm in search of an experienced and highly skilled Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller to join their team in a hybrid position, based out of Nashville, TN! This position offers the unique opportunity to shape the department's structure, manage outsourced resources, and guide the transition towards a hybrid in-house and outsourced accounting model. They are looking for strong candidates with at least 5 years of experience in a senior-level role within the real estate finance industry, who are comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
You can look forward to joining an entrepreneurial team that values creativity, innovation and growth! The firm offers a flexible hybrid work arrangement, competitive salary, medical benefits, short-term disability coverage, a 401K plan and more! With plans for significant growth in the coming years, this role also presents the chance to take on additional responsibilities and potentially progress to a CFO position!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE + bonus opportunity
- Manage financial books for all subsidiaries and oversee property accounting by outsourced partners
- Lead payroll processing for two separate entities and ensure accuracy and compliance
- Prepare investor reporting and contribute to financial statements and financial reporting
- Drive cash forecasting efforts to ensure accurate projections and financial planning
- Monitor contingent liabilities, particularly taxes and reserve accounting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support financial decision-making
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of experience at a Senior-level or higher in real estate finance
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP principles and real estate accounting
- Proficiency in Yardi and Microsoft Suite
- Experience with ADP/Paychex is a plus
- CPA certification is preferred
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Medical insurance
- 401K Plan
- Short terms disability
- Growth opportunities
- Hybrid work arrangement
If you are excited about contributing to the future of real estate and have the drive to bring forth innovative solutions and change, don’t miss out on this rare opportunity by applying today!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting