It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Accounting Associate (CPA)
Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
We are seeking an Accounting Associate to join our client, a well-respected business and accounting consulting firm that supports high-profile clients in the music and entertainment industries. In this position, you will be overseeing the day-to-day financials, supporting with financial statements and journal entries.
This is a junior level position that offers a generous base salary, a hybrid schedule, and an annual bonus.
**Must be eligible for or in the process to obtain CPA.**
Pay Range: $66,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Analyze financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Provide accurate management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Produce month end and year end journals
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and planning process
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- A basic knowledge of US GAAP
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work instinctively on projects and plan ahead for the needs of the client
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Bank Holidays
- 1 Floating Holiday
- Hybrid Schedule – 4 days in office, Fridays remote
Located in West LA.
#LI-HYBRID #LI-POST #INDACT