It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Accounting Analyst - Exciting Opportunity for Growth
Los Angeles, CA 90025 US
A reputable investment firm is seeking an Accounting Analyst to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. This organization has been a long-standing pillar in the community and has an excellent reputation. In this role, you will be responsible for finance-focused tasks such as analyzing large sets of data and determining the accuracy of fees, as well as performing accounting duties such as prepaid expenses, fixed assets, journal entries, and bank reconciliations. The successful candidate will be highly proficient in Excel and possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting with at least 3 years of relevant experience. This role will start out being mostly accounting-focused but will grow into a mostly finance-focused role. This is ideal for an Accountant wanting to learn and explore financial analysis.
Pay Range: $75,000-$85,000 DOE
- Analyze a large network of invoices and determine the accuracy of fees
- Prepare commission calculations in Excel
- Perform accounting duties such as prepaid expenses, fixed assets, journal entries, and bank reconciliations
- Utilize computer skills to assist in financial analysis
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (non-negotiable)
- At least 3 years of relevant accounting or finance experience
- Expert level proficiency in Excel (pivot tables/v-lookups at a minimum)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Interest in and willingness to learn new technologies
- Discretionary bonus (up to 10%)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with 100% coverage for eman ployee on the lowest plan option
- 401k plan with $1400 match after 3 months
- 6 sick days, 10 vacation days (start accruing after 6 months)
- Family-oriented company culture with holiday celebrations
- Opportunity for growth and development within the company
Join the team and grow your accounting and finance skills in a family-oriented company culture.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-ONSITE