It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Accountant - Collections
Omaha, NE 68144 US
An innovative medical device company in Omaha, NB is searching for an Accountant to join their collections department! They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of accounts receivable experience to maintain positive customer relationships while managing collections and handling expense reports. This is a hybrid position that is perfect for someone who has the savviness and communication skills to navigate difficult conversations tactfully. If you’re looking for a role in a fast-growing company with a flexible and trusting work environment, this is a great opportunity for you! You can look forward to a family-oriented team, a great benefits package, growth opportunities and more!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Manage collections through phone and email
- Follow up with customers and stay up to date with Accounts Receivable
- Manage leasing company customer correspondence, invoicing, and reconciling lease payments
- Process expense reports
- Keep track of a fleet of company vehicles
- Maintain strong internal relationships
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable experience, including collections
- 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Basic accounting knowledge and strong Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, formulas)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with any ERP system; training will be provided for E-automate
- Degree in Accounting or related field is strongly preferred
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO + Personal days
- Major holidays off
- Hybrid schedule
- Family-oriented team
- Growth opportunities
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-BM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting