It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Entry Level AR/AP Coordinator
Boca Raton, FL 33432 US
A national plaintiff law firm based in Boca Raton, FL is in search of an Entry Level AR/AP Coordinator to handle a high volume of accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks for their firm. You will be responsible for processing invoices, monitoring AR & AP emails, managing cash receipts, and reconciling trust account transactions using Sage Intact and Excel.
This position offers the potential for career growth within the accounting department and comes with a range of generous benefits, including 100% medical insurance coverage, a 401k plan, and plenty of time off to maintain a healthy work-life balance. If you are looking for a vibrant, supportive work culture, challenging tasks and the chance to make a positive impact in a high performing national firm, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Pay Range: $18 - $20/hr DOE
- Process a high volume of AR/AP invoices across the firm, distributing tasks among the team efficiently
- Monitor AR & AP email and process cash receipts accurately
- Handle cost invoices related to attorneys' billed hours and issue AP invoices to vendors and AR invoices to the appropriate parties for trust account transactions
- Utilize Sage Intact and Excel for data entry and transaction management
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure proper documentation and reconciliation of financial transactions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable OR Accounts Payable. IF you do not have your BA Degree.
- If you have a BA Degree in Accounting- NO experience needed.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle a heavy data entry workload
- Friendly and adaptable personality with a commitment to teamwork
- Medical Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- 5 personal days
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6-8 paid holidays
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AM1