It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Salinas, CA 93901 US
A client in the food manufacturing industry is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to provide financial, administrative, and clerical support to their organization. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner. This is a permanent, full-time position and the work location is fully onsite in Salinas, California.
Pay Range: $56,160 - $57,200 DOE
- Process approximately 100 invoices per week
- Utilize the ERP system (SAP) for 3-way match to match purchase order to receipt
- Process payments via ACH, transfer, auto pays, and checks
- Reconcile vendor statements and work with vendors as needed
- Assist in month-end closing
- Assist with year-end processes and external audits.
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager and AP Clerk
- High School diploma
- 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable
- 3-way match experience
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Associates Degree in accounting or finance is preferred
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable is preferred
- Software SAP experience is preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with Freight AP is a plus
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - 100% covered for employee after 6 months
- 401K plan with 3% match
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 5 sick days
- Reimbursement up to $5,000 for continued education - Eligible after 6 months of employment
If you have accounting experience and are motivated to find upward mobility in a company, apply today!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE