It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 US
A dynamic telecommunications and construction company in Fort Lauderdale, FL is seeking an AP Manager to lead the Accounts Payable team! In this role, you will be primarily responsible for compiling, sorting, and substantiating business transactions, reconciling. The company is looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in accounts payable, with exceptional organization, attention to detail, effective communication, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment! This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is rapidly expanding, providing future growth opportunities. They have a very positive, team-oriented culture and you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package with the chance to work out of a beautiful building with 7th floor views!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Lead and mentor the AP team, providing guidance and support in processing invoices, reconciling vendor statements, and managing vendor relationships
- Manage the compilation and verification of business transactions while maintaining a high level of accuracy and compliance
- Collaborate with the Director of Finance to develop and implement efficient AP processes and procedures
- Prepare and maintain weekly cash requirements reports
- Oversee the processing and maintenance of purchase orders (POs)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with vendors, addressing inquiries and resolving discrepancies
- Ensure timely and accurate vendor payments
- Train and develop department personnel, fostering a culture of growth and excellence
- Provide strategic thinking and planning to optimize AP operations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance-related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- At least 2 years of experience in a high-volume AP environment
- 3+ years of experience in a management/supervisor role
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Acumatica is preferred
- Base salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Growth opportunities
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting