It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92101 US
A construction company leading the charge across the Southwest Region, with multiple office locations is seeking an ambitious Property Accountant to join them in a fully remote position based out of the southwest! In this role, you will manage the property close process by collaborating with property managers and asset managers, while ensuring the accuracy of financial transactions.
The company is technologically advanced, providing opportunities to optimize processes and drive efficiencies, so this is a great job for someone who is excited about using technology to their advantage and working in a client-service focused environment. The role offers potential growth opportunities, as well as a great compensation and benefits package. If you have at least 2 years of experience in real estate accounting and a strong attention to detail, this could be the chance you’ve been waiting for to work fully remote!
Pay Range: $75,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Manage the property close process, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting
- Collaborate with property managers and asset managers, providing financial insights and analysis
- Handle tenant-related financial inquiries, providing exceptional internal customer service
- Work with the lease administration department for CAM Recs
- Use ERP software (preferably MRI) for accounting tasks and trend analysis
- Utilize advanced Excel skills for pivot tables and trend analysis
- 2-4 years of real estate accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Exceptional attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Ability to think strategically and analyze property-related financial data
- Proficiency in ERP software, with MRI experience is preferred
- Prior experience in a larger company or complex property accounting is preferred
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Bonus structure
- Profit sharing
- Flexible holiday selection
If you’re a property accountant who has been waiting for the chance to work fully remote, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-REMOTE #LI-POST
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting