It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Personal Injury Trial Attorney
Boca Raton, FL 33432 US
A national plaintiff law firm based in Florida is in search of a Personal Injury Trial Attorney to join their dynamic team! In this role, you will be responsible for managing a case load of 30-60 high-value personal injury cases, including car accidents and slip and falls, handling all aspects from pre-suit selection to trial, including client service, depositions, discovery, and trial preparation. The firm is looking for a seasoned attorney with a minimum of 10 first chair trials under their belt.
This is a lucrative opportunity to join a rapidly growing national firm as a Personal Injury Trial Attorney, where you'll handle high-value cases and benefit from a generous bonus structure. Working onsite in a collaborative and team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including 100% medical insurance coverage for employees, a 401k plan, and ample time off to ensure a balanced work-life experience.
Pay Range: $140,000 - $160,000 DOE
- Manage high-profile cases with significant physical harm, such as death or severe disfigurement
- Oversee pre-suit department, cherry-picking valuable cases
- Handle depositions, discovery, trial prep, and trial execution
- Maintain excellent client service and communication
- Collaborate with legal assistants and paralegals
- Must have a minimum of 10 first chair trials
- Personal injury or civil trial experience – personal injury is preferred
- Can be plaintiff or defense
- Must be barred in FL
- Must exhibit resilience and the ability to adapt to dynamic environments
- Must demonstrate self-assurance and posses the initiative to take ownership of work
- Medical Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- 5 personal days
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6-8 paid holidays
- No billable hours
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE