It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Pasadena, CA 91101 US
A global manufacturing leader that produces cutting-edge transportation solutions for electric transit and sky rail systems is seeking a skilled HR Generalist! In this role, you will be an essential member of the HR team, supporting the company's growth by facilitating recruitment, employee management, and intercultural communication between North America and China teams. This role requires 5-10 years of HR experience, a solid understanding of CA labor laws, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
This is a great company to work for in an in-demand industry that is driving the sustainable future of public transportation. You will enjoy a supportive work atmosphere where everyone is kind and respectful. The position comes with a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and other great perks such as opportunities for growth, fun company-wide events, paid parking, office snacks and more!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Collaborate with hiring managers to manage the hiring process for various roles
- Facilitate day-to-day employee management, including timecards, transfers, promotions, and payroll
- Handle pre-employment, onboarding, and training processes for new employees
- Ensure compliance with CA labor laws and company policies
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, employees, and candidates
- Support intercultural communication between North America and China teams
- Manage worker's compensation and maintain accurate HR records
- Navigate and troubleshoot HR transactions and inquiries
- Stay updated on industry trends and contribute to a positive workplace culture
- 3-5+ years of HR experience, including knowledge of CA labor laws and HR processes
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- SHRM or HRCI certification
- Experience with ADP or similar HR systems
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Medical insurance with option for 100% employee premium coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 10-15 days PTO
- 401k with 2% match
- Paid parking
- Company wide events
- Modern office space
- Full kitchen with snacks
- Supportive work atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
If you are an HR professional who wants to work in the cutting-edge industry of new energy, this is a great opportunity for you!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting