It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
Our client is seeking an experienced Employment Associate Attorney to join their growing law firm in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience and a passion for plaintiff work. This is a unique opportunity for someone with at least 3 years of experience and is interested in continuing to develop their skills and advancing their career in Labor and Employment Law. If you are a motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, we would love to hear from you.
Pay Range:$100,000-$125,000 DOE
- Support approximately 15 active cases at a time
- Complete new client intakes
- Write and respond to discovery
- Write motions and conduct research
- Take depositions and defend depositions
- Attend court hearings and support trials
- Independently handle cases with minimal supervision
- At least 3-10 years of experience as an employment associate, with a focus on plaintiff work
- Background in both plaintiff and defense work is a plus
- Must be licensed to practice law in California
- Strong research, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of cases and manage time efficiently
- Ability to independently handle cases with minimal supervision
- Unlimited PTO
- 48 hours of PSL
- Federal Paid holidays
#LI-POST #ZR #INDLGL #LI-Hybrid