It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
EHS Training Associate - Senior Training
Lithia, FL 33547 US
A leading provider of safety and health services in the southeastern U.S. is looking for a Senior EHS Training Associate to join their team in Lithia, FL! In this senior-level role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality safety training programs tailored to diverse professionals, ranging from crane operators to vice presidents.
The company is looking for candidates with at least 10 years of experience as an EHS professional that includes high-level training responsibilities as you will play a critical role in enhancing safety awareness, compliance, and best practices across various industries such as surface and underground mining. You can look forward to working at a great family-owned company with a fun culture that includes theme days, regular social events, comprehensive benefits, growth opportunities and more!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Develop and create comprehensive safety training curriculum and materials tailored to client needs
- Deliver engaging and impactful training sessions to diverse audiences, ranging from crane operators to senior executives
- Collaborate with clients to identify training needs and goals, ensuring that training programs meet specific requirements
- Conduct in-person and online training sessions, focusing on enhancing safety awareness, best practices, and compliance with regulations
- Play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining safety systems, procedures, and permits
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry regulations, best practices, and emerging trends to ensure training programs are relevant and effective
- Collaborate with our team to continually improve training materials and methodologies
- 10+ years of experience as an EHS professional, including high-level training responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Expertise in developing, implementing, and delivering safety training programs
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Teams/ Webex
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences
- Ability to adapt training content to the needs of diverse professionals, from entry-level employees to executives
- Preferred experience in the mining industry, particularly surface and underground mine operations
- Authorized MSHA (Mine Safety & Health Administration) and Surface Mine and Underground Trainer/Instructor certification is preferred
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO 1-2 weeks
- 401K Plan
- Growth opportunities
- Fun theme days
- Regular social events
If you are a seasoned EHS professional with a passion for safety training, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting