It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Transaction Attorney
San Diego, CA 92121 US
A sophisticated boutique law firm specializing in commercial real estate and business transactions is seeking a Commercial Transaction Attorney to join their team in Downtown San Diego! They are seeking a reliable, driven professional with at least 3+ years of transactional practice experience. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include participation in 6-7 transactions, regular availability checks, and contributing to a positive and productive firm culture. This opportunity offers a hybrid schedule, competitive salary, 401k, medical, dental, vision, PTO, and more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $180,000 DOE
- Manage corporate business and real estate transactions
- Handle 6-7 transactions simultaneously
- Collaborate with partners for efficient matter assignment
- Showcase exceptional drafting skills and attention to detail
- Foster positive relationships within the team
- Thrive in a small firm, collaborative environment
- Deliver high-quality work and strong work ethic
- Adapt to firm's culture and training initiatives
- Support complex transactions and client interactions
- Contribute to firm's growth and core practice areas
- 3-8 years of experience in a transactional practice
- Must be barred in CA
- Expertise in commercial real estate
- Strong drafting skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Reliable, responsible, and motivated work ethic
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Comfortable thriving in a small firm environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Large firm experience is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan with 3% match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Hybrid schedule
- Flexible work schedule
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDLGL
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting