It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Islandia, NY 11749 US
A well-established company in the insurance industry is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in commercial insurance and hold a property or casualty license to sell insurance products. The main duties of this job involve managing accounts, coordinating services, answering questions, and resolving issues that may arise.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager will work closely with the sales team to understand client and prospect needs, submit coverage specifications, obtain quotes from potential carriers, and negotiate/secure the best carrier coverage. The role offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and a flexible hybrid work style of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Manage accounts, including coordinating services, answering questions, and resolving problems
- Work closely with the sales team to understand client and prospect needs
- Submit coverage specifications and obtain quotes from potential carriers for new and renewal business
- Maintain accounts/policies
- Research and resolve any coverage issues, audit issues, or billing discrepancies
- Support new and existing clients with any inquiries
- Negotiate and secure the best carrier coverage based on clients' needs
- Remarket accounts in construction, servicing restaurants and servicing them
- At least 3 years of experience in Commercial Insurance
- Experience as a Commercial Lines Account Executive is preferred
- Must hold a Property/Casualty License
- Experience with construction, restaurants, habitational commercial real estate customer types
- Experience working with AMS360 is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- BCBS Health Insurance – 60% coverage for employee
- Group life insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- Vacation/PTO/Sick – 2 weeks
- Paid holidays – 7 or 8 with 2 floating holidays
- Incentive program for commercial lines
- Holiday bonus
If you’re looking for a challenging but rewarding career, apply for this position today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID