It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Automotive Regional Sales Manager
New York, NY 10001 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a leading manufacturer that is headquartered in Illinois in search of a Regional Sales Manager to drive growth and expand the company into new market territory. This is a fully remote position for candidates that reside in or close to New York/New Jersey due to the ideal connections in the area. The company specializes in developing aftermarket protection products and warranties for the automotive industry, so they are looking for a sales manager with at least 6 years of experience in automotive finance and insurance industry who is hungry for success.
The company you will be working for has achieved an impressive amount of growth over the last 8 years. It is one of the few businesses that were able to thrive during the shutdowns and for that reason it offers amazing growth and tenure opportunities. They provide an attractive sales commission structure, full benefits package and you will enjoy the freedom and autonomy of working fully remote!
Pay Range: $48,000 - $60,000 DOE
- Develop income and sales in the New York region, meeting or exceeding set targets
- Implement effective sales processes and strategies to increase market share
- Conduct cold outreach to potential clients, leveraging your network or building new connections
- Manage sales leads, both generated through cold outreach and provided leads
- Collaborate with dealerships to promote and sell automotive aftermarket protection products
- Achieve a deep understanding of company product offerings and effectively communicate their value to clients
- Grow the distribution network, adding new business and product lines to increase revenue
- Minimum of 6 years of automotive sales experience, particularly within the Finance & Insurance industry
- Previous experience in a Sales or Regional Manager role
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Flexibility in working hours, including after-hours availability for client communication
- Candidates must live in or close to New York/New Jersey area
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match plus 2% bonus
- PTO – 2 weeks
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Physical Fitness Reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
- Family atmosphere
- Fully Remote
If you are a hungry salesperson who is excited to take on this new territory and make big sales, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-REMOTE #LI-POST
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting