It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Salem, OR 97302 US
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to oversee the day-to-day accounting operations of their company. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on individual who is comfortable managing a team of five direct reports and working closely with other department managers. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing accounts payable and accounts receivable, reconciling bank accounts, handling payroll for 50 employees, and ensuring compliance with sales tax laws in 30 states. This is a permanent, on-site position located in Salem, Oregon.
Pay Range: $75,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Manage a team of five direct reports, including accounts payable and accounts receivable clerks, a sales processing specialist, a taxation specialist, and an admin assistant
- Oversee payroll processing for 50 employees, including both hourly and salaried workers
- Ensure compliance with sales tax laws in all 30 states where the company has Nexus
- Reconcile bank accounts and initiate wires to pay clients
- Manage benefits and PTO in the system, ensuring that payroll is accurately updated
- Work closely with other department managers to ensure payouts are made accurately and clients are paid appropriately
- Compile records to send to the external accountant who handles the company's taxes
- Be the gatekeeper for compliance and track sales tax to ensure all departments are in compliance for anti-money laundering
- Be flexible and able to manage multiple processes and priorities
- At least five years of accounting experience
- Experience managing a team of at least three people in an accounting department
- Strong understanding of taxes and QuickBooks desktop
- Exposure to payroll processing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Detail-oriented with strong process management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred, but not required
- Medical benefits
- Dental/Vision benefits
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
- 14 days of PTO
If you are highly motivated, strong at managing processes and able to lead a team that would like to work for a company that values integrity, community, accountability, relationships, and excellence then apply now to join our client as an Accounting Manager.
#INDACTS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR