It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92102 US
We offer a very lucrative, well-rounded, and innovative compensation package; the BEST in the staffing industry. It includes base compensation, commissions, annual bonuses, 401k match, work/life balance, house cleaning service, 100% paid benefits for employees, and SO much more.
We are VERY different from your typical recruiting firm. We provide a boutique service to all our clients and candidates to ensure we find the right match based on experience, culture, and technical skill set. We have high trust in our employees and first and foremost want them to succeed both financially and within their careers. Our team offers the BEST compensation package in this industry.
- Manage upwards of 30-50 requisitions accounts, ensuring you remain highly consultative and communicative with clients.
- Proactively anticipate clients’ needs and then create delivery strategies to exceed expectations
- Assist with prospecting and business development
- Cultivates a strong partnership with the recruitment team, ensuring that all pertinent information is shared.
- In partnership with the recruiter, evaluate candidates’ knowledge, skills, and experience prior to submitting to the client
- Lead collaborative meetings with recruiters who are assigned to your roles
- Ensures slots are prioritized and communicated and understood by recruiters
- Minimum of 2- 4 years of experience account management or inbound/outbound sales
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- Knowledge of the home health industry, including Medicare and Medicaid regulations, preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
Boutique Recruiting offers a fun work environment with music, a close team environment with room for growth. We are truly seeking a rock star. We are truly revolutionizing the staffing industry and looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who would be excited to join a fast-growing company! Please apply with your resume for consideration.
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance
- Daily coffee and snacks on us
- And so much more